Yurt Bramble, sleeps 2 people
Situated in the grounds of Alexander House but sheltered by a huge Scots Pine, our conjoined double Yurt Bramble is a delight of purple and copper.
Bramble is a perfect retreat for two with a king size bed, wood burner and ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom. Fancy some star gazing? Step outside onto your private deck and dip into your very own wood-fired hot tub - total bliss!
From £100 to £175 per night.
The Essentials for your Stay
- 4kw wood burner (with first basket of logs provided - more available from the Housekeeping team)
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided) and cooking utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Comfy king size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- Electric blankets
- Ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom with running hot and cold water - Roll top bath with shower attachment
- Proper flushing loo!
- Heated towel rail (our top tip - pop your clothes on it so they are nice and warm in the morning!)
- Lights and sockets with USB ports
- Comfy inside seating for two
- Gas BBQ (summer only - it will get blown away in the winter!)
- Outdoor table and chairs (summer only)
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
- Wood-fired 2 person hot tub for star gazing
What to Pack
- Warm clothes and waterproofs (you never quite know about our special Scottish weather - we really do have all four seasons in one day!)
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook - there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- Your 4G dongle if you are worried about wifi - we can't provide wifi due to the remote location of the yurt but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- Last but not least, your sense of adventure and love of nature
Please note that there is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don't forget to bring your walking boots too!
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions - Glamping (Yurts and Bell Tents).
Check up-to-date availability and book online here…
Use our online booking system to check dates, availability and latest prices including special offers.
Book Yurt Bramble
or check availability at Yurt Heather
If you have a question regarding your holiday fill out the form below. We usually aim to reply within 24 hours but at busy booking times this can take us a little longer. So thanks for your patience.
Had a very comfortable night in the yurt, our first as a married couple. Very cosy with the fire and a good end to a fantastic day!
Thank you so much for the most relaxing weekend we have had in a long time! The yurt exceeded our expectations, it is so luxurious and well thought out...
We had a lovely evening at the yurt. Amazing views from the hot tub and a bit of luxury, made the yurt very relaxing! Would love to come back.
1st time glamping. Best sleep ever! Came to stay for a friend's wedding. Total luxury. A home from home. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much...
Couldn't think of a better way to spend our 1st anniversary. Cosy & romantic! The yurt is beautifully kitted out with everything you could need. Thank you we will definitely be back!!
What a truly amazing spot. Ultimate luxury. A home from home in the most beautiful scenery. Fiona and Jimmy are a pair of gems. Definitely be back!