Yurt Heather, sleeps 2 people
Situated in the grounds of Alexander House but tucked away in a cosy sheltered corner, with stunning views over Gleneagles and across to Ben Vorlich in the West, our conjoined double Yurt Heather is surrounded by her namesake, which blooms beautifully in the late summer, making the hills turn a glorious purple.
Outside dip into your very own wood-fired hot tub to gaze up at the stars, Heather has everything you could need for a peaceful and romantic weekend or week away, just the two of you with king size bed, wood burner and ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom.
From £125 to £175 per night. 2 night minimum stay (3 night minimum May-Sep).
Our cosy yurts are wind and waterproof, but they are definitely not sound proof - so do remember that you will be able to hear the wind, rain and animals around and about at night. We love the sound of the owls hooting and the wind rustling the trees, but if you are a light sleeper - do remember those ear plugs!
The Essentials for your Stay
- 4kw wood burner (with first basket of logs provided - more available from the Housekeeping team)
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided) and cooking utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Comfy king size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- Electric blankets
- Ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom with running hot and cold water - Roll top bath with shower attachment
- Proper flushing loo!
- Heated towel rail (our top tip - pop your clothes on it so they are nice and warm in the morning!)
- Lights and sockets with USB ports
- Comfy inside seating for two
- Gas BBQ (summer only - it will get blown away in the winter!)
- Outdoor table and chairs (summer only)
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
- Wood-fired 2 person hot tub for star gazing
What to Pack
- Warm clothes and waterproofs (you never quite know about our special Scottish weather - we really do have all four seasons in one day!)
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook - there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- Ear plugs if you are a light sleeper
- Your 4G dongle if you are worried about wifi - we can't provide wifi due to the remote location of the yurt but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- During winter stays - A 4x4 with chains is advised for snow conditions. The driveway is steep and long. It is not (even without snow!) suitable for low-slung sports cars
- Last but not least, your sense of adventure and love of nature
Please note that there is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don't forget to bring your walking boots too!
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions - Glamping (Yurts and Bell Tents).
Why not treat someone you love to the gift of escape and relaxation?
Our Gift Vouchers can also be purchased by family and friends to assist you with your wedding budget.
Check up-to-date availability and book online here…
Use our online booking system to check dates, availability and latest prices including special offers.
Book Yurt Heather
or check availability at Yurt Bramble
GOT A QUESTION?
If you have a question regarding your holiday fill out the form below. We usually aim to reply within 24 hours but at busy booking times this can take us a little longer. So thanks for your patience.
1st time glamping. Best sleep ever! Came to stay for a friend's wedding. Total luxury. A home from home. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much...
Truly special and magical experience. Perfect settings for a romantic get away like no other. Will be back again. Thank you so much for the hospitality.
What a truly amazing spot. Ultimate luxury. A home from home in the most beautiful scenery. Fiona and Jimmy are a pair of gems. Definitely be back!
A change unlike your typical night away in a hotel. This is the first time we have ever done glamping and after a beautiful stay here, it won't be our last! Can't wait to do it again.
We had a lovely evening at the yurt. Amazing views from the hot tub and a bit of luxury, made the yurt very relaxing! Would love to come back.
Couldn't think of a better way to spend our 1st anniversary. Cosy & romantic! The yurt is beautifully kitted out with everything you could need. Thank you we will definitely be back!!