Juniper, sleeps 2 adults + 2 kids
1 Dog welcome!
Our newest luxury glamping space, an en-suite cosy cabin on wheels with wood-fired hot tub for Two Adults & 2 Children. Dog Friendly - up to 1 well-behaved dog by prior arrangement.
Cabin Juniper is nestled under the Scots Pines and is ready to welcome you for your stay here in beautiful Perthshire.
£125 per night, Friday & Saturday. £100 per night Sunday to Thursday - 2 adults
£150 per night, Friday & Saturday. £125 per night Sunday to Thursday - 2 adults & 1 child
£175 per night, Friday and Saturday. £150 per night Sunday to Thursday - 2 adults & 2 children
1 x well behaved dog £25 per stay
Minimum 2 night stay (3 nights minimum Christmas & New Year)
Situated in the grounds of Alexander House but sheltered from the north and west by Scots Pines, you will find Juniper, our new cosy glamping cabin on wheels. Juniper is a 7.5 tonne converted Leyland horse lorry, made cosy and comfortable for your stay.
Juniper is a perfect retreat with a queen size bed, clawfoot bath and in the wee nook over the lorry cab, and if the little ones are coming - a tucked away bed for 2 smaller children (up to age 10). Please do note that there’s reduced headroom over the cab so teenagers just really won’t fit (sorry)!
Our cosy cabin has a proper flushing en-suite loo and a kitchenette with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Outside you will find a wood-fired hot tub for a relaxing dip with views, a seating area for alfresco eating from the BBQ with swing, picnic table and hammock - plus plenty of space for the kids to play and just run around.
The Essentials for your Stay
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided) and cooking utensils
- Ice box
- Comfy queen size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- En-suite with sink and proper flushing loo!
- Roll top bath in front of the picture window and views
- Comfy inside seating for 2-4 people
- Wood-fired hot tub
- Gas BBQ
- Picnic table
- Kids swing
- Hammock and plenty of outdoor space
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
- Local train station pick-up / drop-off is available
What to Pack
- Warm clothes and waterproofs (you never quite know about our special Scottish weather - we really do have all four seasons in one day!)
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook - there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- A bag of ice for your cool box (Co-op sells it in Auchterarder)
- Your 4G dongle (if you just can’t live without wifi, or use your phone as a hot spot) and battery packs to charge your tech - we can't provide wifi due to the remote location of the cabin Juniper, but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- A decent torch for evening time to get to your cabin if you’ve been out for dinner
- During winter stays - a 4x4 with chains is advised for snow conditions. The driveway is steep and long. It is not (even without snow!) suitable for low-slung sports cars
- Last but not least, your sense of adventure and love of nature
- A maximum of 1 dog can be accommodated in the cabin (additional £25 per stay)
- A maximum of 2 children can be accommodated in the cabin (additional £25 per child, per night)
- We provide you with enough logs for your first night in the hot tub, additional logs are £20 per wheelbarrow load of logs
- There is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don't forget to bring your walking boots too!
- Remember to keep your dog on a lead wherever there is livestock in the fields, and in the field next to Juniper
Why not treat someone you love to the gift of escape and relaxation?
Our Gift Vouchers can also be purchased by family and friends to assist you with your wedding budget.
Check up-to-date availability and book online here…
Use our online booking system to check dates, availability and latest prices including special offers.
Book Cabin Juniper
or take a look at Yurt Heather
or check availability at Yurt Bramble
1st time glamping. Best sleep ever! Came to stay for a friend's wedding. Total luxury. A home from home. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much...
Truly special and magical experience. Perfect settings for a romantic get away like no other. Will be back again. Thank you so much for the hospitality.
What a truly amazing spot. Ultimate luxury. A home from home in the most beautiful scenery. Fiona and Jimmy are a pair of gems. Definitely be back!
A change unlike your typical night away in a hotel. This is the first time we have ever done glamping and after a beautiful stay here, it won't be our last! Can't wait to do it again.
We had a lovely evening at the yurt. Amazing views from the hot tub and a bit of luxury, made the yurt very relaxing! Would love to come back.
Couldn't think of a better way to spend our 1st anniversary. Cosy & romantic! The yurt is beautifully kitted out with everything you could need. Thank you we will definitely be back!!