Juniper, sleeps 2 adults + 1 child
1 Dog is welcome!
*** COMING SOON - SUMMER 2019 ***
Our new glamping space for Two Adults & 1 Child. Dog Friendly - up to 1 well-behaved dog by prior arrangement.
If you'd like to know when she is ready, please sign up here to be the first to hear.
£100 per night, Friday & Saturday. £75 per night Sunday to Thursday. Minimum 2 night stay (3 nights minimum Christmas & New Year).
Situated in the grounds of Alexander House but sheltered from the north and west by Scots Pines, you will find Juniper, our new cosy glamping cabin on wheels. Juniper is a 7.5 tonne converted Leyland horse lorry, made cosy and comfortable for your stay.
Juniper is a perfect retreat for two with king size bed, clawfoot bath and in the wee nook over the lorry cab, a perfect tucked away bed for 1 child (up to age 10). Please do note that there’s reduced headroom over the cab so teenagers just really won’t fit (sorry)!
Our cosy cabin has the bath in the cabin, proper flushing en-suite loo and a kitchenette with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Outside you will find a BBQ and seating area (summer only – you don’t want to be blown away!).
The Essentials for your Stay
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided) and cooking utensils
- Ice box
- Comfy king size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- En-suite with sink and proper flushing loo!
- Roll top bath in front of the picture window and views
- Comfy inside seating for 2-3 people
- Gas BBQ (summer only - it will get blown away in the winter)
- Outdoor table and chairs (summer only)
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
- Local train station pick-up / drop-off is available
What to Pack
- Warm clothes and waterproofs (you never quite know about our special Scottish weather - we really do have all four seasons in one day!)
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook - there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- Ear plugs if you a light sleeper
- Your 4G dongle (if you just can’t live without wifi, or use your phone as a hot spot) and battery packs to charge your tech - we can't provide wifi due to the remote location of the cabin Juniper, but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- A decent torch for evening time to get to your Cabin if you’ve been out for dinner
- During winter stays - a 4x4 with chains is advised for snow conditions. The driveway is steep and long. It is not (even without snow!) suitable for low-slung sports cars
- Last but not least, your sense of adventure and love of nature
- A maximum of 1 dog can be accommodated in the cabin (additional £25 per stay)
- A maximum of 1 child can be accommodated in the cabin (additional £25 per night)
- There is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don't forget to bring your walking boots too!
Why not treat someone you love to the gift of escape and relaxation?
Our Gift Vouchers can also be purchased by family and friends to assist you with your wedding budget.
Check up-to-date availability and book online here…
Use our online booking system to check dates, availability and latest prices including special offers.
Book Yurt Heather
or check availability at Yurt Bramble
or check availability at Juniper
1st time glamping. Best sleep ever! Came to stay for a friend's wedding. Total luxury. A home from home. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much...
Truly special and magical experience. Perfect settings for a romantic get away like no other. Will be back again. Thank you so much for the hospitality.
What a truly amazing spot. Ultimate luxury. A home from home in the most beautiful scenery. Fiona and Jimmy are a pair of gems. Definitely be back!
A change unlike your typical night away in a hotel. This is the first time we have ever done glamping and after a beautiful stay here, it won't be our last! Can't wait to do it again.
We had a lovely evening at the yurt. Amazing views from the hot tub and a bit of luxury, made the yurt very relaxing! Would love to come back.
Couldn't think of a better way to spend our 1st anniversary. Cosy & romantic! The yurt is beautifully kitted out with everything you could need. Thank you we will definitely be back!!