Yurt Bramble, sleeps 2 adults
Sorry no doggies
£155 per night, Friday & Saturday. £130 per night Sunday to Thursday. Minimum 2 night stay (3 nights minimum Christmas & New Year).
Situated in the grounds of Alexander House but sheltered by a huge Scots Pine, our conjoined double Yurt Bramble is a delight of purple and copper.
Bramble is a perfect retreat for two with a king size bed, wood burner and ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom. Fancy some star gazing? Step outside onto your private deck and dip into your very own wood-fired hot tub - total bliss!
Our cosy yurts are wind and waterproof, but they are definitely not sound proof - so do remember that you will be able to hear the wind, rain and animals around and about at night. We love the sound of the owls hooting and the wind rustling the trees, but if you are a light sleeper - do remember those ear plugs!
We can help you be a bit greener and pick you up at Gleneagles train station. Please request at time of booking.
The Essentials for your Stay
- 4kw wood burner (with first basket of logs provided - more available from the Housekeeping team)
- Gas camping cooker with kettle (complimentary tea and coffee provided) and cooking utensils
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- Comfy king size bed with sprung mattress
- Luxury feather duvet and pillows
- Crisp white linen and towels
- Electric blankets
- Ensuite 12 foot yurt bathroom with running hot and cold water - Roll top bath with shower attachment
- Proper flushing loo!
- Heated towel rail (our top tip - pop your clothes on it so they are nice and warm in the morning!)
- Lights and sockets with USB ports
- Comfy inside seating for two
- Gas BBQ (summer only - it will get blown away in the winter!)
- Outdoor table and chairs (summer only)
- Wood-fired 2 person hot tub for star gazing
- Parking for 1 car (extra car by prior arrangement)
- Local train station pick-up / drop-off is available
What to Pack
- Warm clothes and waterproofs (you never quite know about our special Scottish weather - we really do have all four seasons in one day!)
- Basic cooking ingredients if you want to cook - there are amazing restaurants on your doorstep if you fancy time off from cooking
- Ear plugs if you a light sleeper
- Your 4G dongle if you are worried about wifi - we can't provide wifi due to the remote location of the yurt but 4G is excellent on all mobile networks if you need your phone or wifi during your stay
- During winter stays - A 4x4 with chains is advised for snow conditions. The driveway is steep and long. It is not (even without snow!) suitable for low-slung sports cars
- Last but not least, your sense of adventure and love of nature
- No dogs or other pets are allowed in the yurts due to the location and proximity of livestock and our native wildlife.
- Sorry the yurts are not suitable for little people for safety reasons.
- There is a walk of approx 100m from your parking area, so don't forget to bring your walking boots too!
Got kids and/or dog?
Ask us about our new glamping cabin, Juniper - coming soon. This cute cosy cabin will sleep 2 adults, 1 child, and 1 dog. If you'd like to know when she is ready, please sign up here to be the first to hear.
All bookings are subject to our Terms & Conditions - Glamping (Yurts and Bell Tents).
Why not treat someone you love to the gift of escape and relaxation?
Our Gift Vouchers can also be purchased by family and friends to assist you with your wedding budget.
Check up-to-date availability and book online here…
Use our online booking system to check dates, availability and latest prices including special offers.
Book Yurt Bramble
or check availability at Yurt Heather
Had a very comfortable night in the yurt, our first as a married couple. Very cosy with the fire and a good end to a fantastic day!
Thank you so much for the most relaxing weekend we have had in a long time! The yurt exceeded our expectations, it is so luxurious and well thought out...
We had a lovely evening at the yurt. Amazing views from the hot tub and a bit of luxury, made the yurt very relaxing! Would love to come back.
1st time glamping. Best sleep ever! Came to stay for a friend's wedding. Total luxury. A home from home. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much...
Couldn't think of a better way to spend our 1st anniversary. Cosy & romantic! The yurt is beautifully kitted out with everything you could need. Thank you we will definitely be back!!
What a truly amazing spot. Ultimate luxury. A home from home in the most beautiful scenery. Fiona and Jimmy are a pair of gems. Definitely be back!